Healing Music and Sound
Available from Aesthetics, Inc.
Aesthetics presents custom designed sound, music and image programs for public, patient and clinical spaces in healthcare institutions. Studies have shown that acoustic environments can affect how we feel, how we work, and help balance the body's health and well-being.
The design of appropriate auditory and visual environments can create a positive mental, emotional and physical patient impression. Aesthetics introduces two distinctly different programs to the healthcare industry with an eye and ear toward creating a positive patient experience.
Harmonic Healthcare is an ambient audio program designed for public space. The benefits are:
• Reduce stress and anxiety.
• Invigorate and refresh the mind of patients, visitors, caregivers and staff.
• Increase satisfaction scores.
• Emphasize the institution's focus on compassion and caring.
Wisdom Films Collection, music by Gary Malkin, Visuals by David Fortney.
• This 2 hour series of films and music are perfect for waiting and patient spaces. They were designed to bring viewers back into balance through the power of beauty, a sense of belonging to Mother Earth, and to the compelling experience of what the Institute of Heart Math, refers to a heart-coherence, creating the experience of a sanctuary within your being to calm and center. To learn more, contact Annette Ridenour at Aesthetics, Inc.