A core goal of each Aesthetics’ design is to have the physical environment become a place for both the community and organization to flourish and improve over time.
“Generative Space is an approach to using the environment to improve health and healthcare delivery. It enables the environment to be used as an organizational strategy to encourage and support behaviors that are more life-enhancing.”
-Wayne Ruga, founder of the Center for Health Design
The Aesthetics approach to healthcare generative design is to create transformative experiences by translating the organization’s aspirations into the physical environment. We approach each project through our unique multidisciplinary process that engages, empowers and educates. We believe:
• Through partnership and inclusion - we create ownership and excitement.
• Through research - we create benchmarks and potential growth.
• Through innovation - we create productivity and opportunities.
• Through physical change - we create vitality and beauty.
• Through sustainable practices - we create improvement and awareness.