SONATA® - LVT
Available from American Biltrite - Flooring
Sonata will have everyone singing the praises of its new line of 2.5 mm luxury vinyl tiles and planks with a 20 mil wear layer. Developed for medium to heavy commercial and residential use.
Tiles come in a versatile and elegant line of colors and patterns running from the classic to the contemporary, incorporating everything from Rustic Slate and Timeless Travertine to Urban Stone and Metallic Brushstrokes, and textures from smooth to striated.
Wood planks are available in a suite of patterns running from the classic Country Oak to the exotic Burghal Zebrawood, not to mention rustic and contemporary variations.
Both tiles and planks incorporate a wear layer that includes aluminum oxide for superior scratch and stain protection. With Sonata, architects and designers now have everything they need to create beautiful, affordable, long-lasting flooring that’s music to everyone’s ears.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Commercial grade makes it suitable for high traffic areas.
• Aluminum oxide wear layer offers superior scratch and stain protection.
• Easy to install.
• Tiles available in 16 colors and patterns, in both traditional 18” x 18” and contemporary 12” x 24”.
• Planks available in 20 colors and patterns, in 4” x 36”, 9” x 48” and 6” x 48” for an on-trend linear look.
• Quick-Ship program available (see reminder in our News section)